Tuesday 20 December 2011

See you in 2012!



It's been an eventful year for Wales, the UK, Europe and the rest of the World. 2011 has been a groundbreaking year of change for billions of people around the planet for better and for worse.

Next year promises to be just as eventful. There's the Plaid leadership election, the local elections in Wales, Scotland and parts of England (including Boris vs Ken Round 2), the build up to the London 2012 Olympics, Euro 2012 and no doubt the economy is going to dominate the headlines once again at home and abroad. There are also all the things we can't predict.

For those of you interested in my posts on independence or further devolution, in the first few months of 2012, I hope to put forward my views and ideas for Welsh broadcasting, the possible role of religion in an independent Wales, a Welsh postal service, a possible structure and role of a Welsh armed forces and reforms to local government.

For those of you bored by such posts, I apologise.

Since starting this blog in March, it's exceeded my expectations enormously and I'd like to thank each and every one of you who've visited and contributed in its brief existence. In the new year, I want to make some changes that will hopefully take things to the next level. Don't expect anything too dramatic though.

Unless something significant happens in the next fortnight or so that warrants a blog, I'm knocking off for Christmas. I think we can all do with a bit of a quiet period anyway, even if the Welsh Government are doing their best to make it an eventless 5 years (sorry, couldn't resist).

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda oddi wrth Owen!



0 comments:

Post a Comment